This is my Dad’s recipe for Caesar salad dressing. It does depart from a traditional salad dressing and I love adding enough garlic to give it a punch.
Peter's Ceaser Salad Dressing
10 minPrep Time
10 minTotal Time
- 4 cloves of garlic peeled
- juice from 2 fresh organic lemons
- 2 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 8 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp parmesan cheese grated (romano lactose intolerant diets)
- 2 free range eggs
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 6 tbsp wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
- Put all ingredients in blender in puree.
- Store in refrigerator until ready for use.